Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the official attendee housing site for the 3rd International Conference on Proteomics & Bioinformatics-2013, which will be held in the beautiful and exciting city Philadelphia. The conference will take place in the following dates and locations.
Conference Dates: July 15-17, 2013
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to Philadelphia International Airport
From Philadelphia International Airport:
Drive time 9.1 mi, 20 mins
Driving directions: Take Interstate 95 North to Interstate 676 West and exit at Broad Street (Route 611). Stay in the left lane and take the first left turn onto Vine Street. Continue on Vine Street to 12th Street and turn right. Proceed to Market Street and turn right. Follow Market Street toward City Hall and the hotel will be on the right immediately after the first traffic light.
- Alternate transportation: Lady Liberty Transportation; fee: 10 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 28.50 USD (one way)
1. Head east - 0.9 mi
2. Slight right - 482 ft
3. Take the slip road on the left to I-95 N - 0.7 mi
4. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Philadelphia/I-95 N and merge onto I-95 N - 3.3 mi
5. Take exit 17 to merge onto PA-611 N/S Broad St towards Pattison Ave - 4.0 mi
6. Slight right onto S Penn Square - 0.1 mi
7. Turn right at John F Kennedy Blvd - 79 ft
The historic Courtyard Downtown Philadelphia Hotel is located in the heart of the Business District across from City Hall and is one short block away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Philadelphia, PA hotel guest rooms reflect the grandeur of their 1926 origins and feature 11' ceilings, i-Home radio docking stations and complimentary Wi-Fi access. 15-floor, 498-room hotel is listed on the "National Register of Historic Places" and stands as a charming testament to time with unique architectural details. This downtown Philadelphia hotel is convenient to the Historic District, University of Pennsylvania, Independence Hall and renowned restaurants and shopping.