Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 3rd International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Ophthalmology, will be held at Chicago, USA. The conference will take place in the following dates and location:
Conference Dates: April 15-17, 2013
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- From Chicago-OHare International Airport: Travel South on Milwaukee, Hotel is located less than one mile on the left hand side
- From Palwaukee Municipal Airport:Travel South on Milwaukee, Hotel is located less than one mile on the left hand side.
- From Chicago Midway Airport:Take Interstate 55 South to 294 North. Exit on Willow Road, travel West to Milwaukee Avenue South to the Hotel.
Chicago is the largest city in the US state of Illinois. With nearly 2.7 million residents, it is the most populous city in the Midwestern United States and the third most populous in the USA after New York, Cityand Los Angeles . Its metropolitan area sometimes called “Chicagoland” is the 27th most populous urban agglomeration in the world, the largest in the Great Lakes Megalopolis and the third largest in the United States, home to an estimated 9.8 million people spread across the US states of Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana.
Chicago is the county seat of Cook County the second most populous county in the United States, after Los Angeles County, California.
The city is a center for services, business and finance and is listed as one of the world’s top ten Global Financial Centers. The city’s waterfront allure and nightlife has attracted residents and tourists alike. Over one-third of the city population is concentrated in the lakefront neighborhoods (from Rogers Park in the north to South Shore in the south).