Venue & Hospitality
Conference Dates: October 28-30, 2013
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to Kansas City International Airport
1. Head south-west on International Cir towards South Dr
2. Slight left to stay on International Cir
3. Slight right onto L P Cookingham Dr
4. Continue onto NW 120th St
5. Merge onto I-29 S/US-71 S via the slip road to Kansas City
6. Take exit 2B to merge onto US-169 S towards Kansas City/Downtown
7. Take the U.S.169 exit towards Interstate 35
8. Turn right onto US-169 S/W 5th St
9. Merge onto I-35 S via the slip road on the left to Wichita
10. Take exit 1B on the left towards 27th St/Broadway
11. Slight right onto Penn Valley Dr
12. Keep left at the fork
13. Continue onto Broadway
14. Turn left onto W 39th St
15. Turn right onto Main St
Destination will be on the left
Kansas City, often referred to by its initials, K.C., is the largest city in the U.S. state of Missouri and is the predominant city of a metropolitan area of more than two million people spanning the Missouri–Kansas border. It encompasses in parts of Jackson, Clay, Cass, and Platte counties. It is one of two county seats of Jackson County, the other being Independence, which is to the city's east.
Kansas City was founded in 1838 as the Town of Kansas at the confluence of the Missouri and Kansas rivers and was incorporated in its present form. Situated opposite Kansas City, Kansas, the city was the location of several battles during the Civil War, including the Battle of Westport. The city is well known for its contributions to the musical styles of jazz and blues as well as to cuisine, notably Kansas City-style barbecue. In March 2012, downtown Kansas City was selected as one of America's best downtowns by Forbes magazine for its rich culture in arts, numerous fountains, upscale shopping and various local cuisine – most notably barbecue.