Venue & Hospitality
Welcome to the Official Attendee Housing Site for the 2nd International Conference on Animal and Dairy Sciences which will be held in the vibrant and bustling city of Hyderabad, India. The conference will take place in the following dates and locations.
Conference Dates: September 15-17, 2014
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Head South- 1.2Km
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit ,onto Airport Approach Road, Go through 1 roundabout- 5.5Km
- Keep left at the fork to continue towards AH 43/NH 7 – 350m
- Turn left onto AH 43/NH 7 – 550m
- Slight left to merge onto ORR (Toll road) – 17Km
- Take exit 19 towards Nanakramguda/Financial District (Toll road) – 1Km
- Merge onto ORR (Partial Toll Road) Pass by Emaar MGF Boulder Hills (on the left in 2.9 km)- 4.7Km
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit- onto Gachibowli Miyapur Rd- Pass by Axis Bank Ltd (on the right)- 2.2 Km
- Slight left after Sujana Super Market (on the left)to stay on Gachibowli Miyapur Rd – 160m
- Turn right onto Hitech City Rd – 260m
- Slight left at Kohinoor IT Park – 650m
- Turn right toward Hitex Rd-Pass by the lake (on the right in 500 m) – 800m
- Sharp left onto Hitex Rd - Partial restricted-usage road – 600m
Turn left- Restricted-usage road - Go through 2 roundabouts - Pass by the lake (on the right in 650 m) - Destination will be on the left – 1.7Km
Hyderabad is the capital of Andhra Pradesh, India and is one of the largest metropolitan cities in the country. The city is often known by the sobriquet The City of Pearls.
Hyderabad is the financial, economic and political capital of Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad is ranked as the second best Indian city for doing business in 2009 Report published by the World Bank Group. Tourism industry forms an important role in the economy of Hyderabad. The city was rated nineteenth in the world by The New York Times in the list of 41 Places to go in 2011.
Hyderabad is a biopharmaceutical hub of the world, and known as India's pharmaceutical capital. The establishment of public sector in life science research and the purposely built Genome Valley, Fab City and the Nano Technology Park with dedicated facilities established extensive infrastructure in biotechnology industry. Among the global centers of information technology for which it is known as Cyberabad (Cyber City). The development of a township with related technological infrastructure called Hi-Tech City prompted global and particularly US-based IT Companies.
Hyderabad is home to various CSIR and other public sector research institutes such as Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Central Research Institute of Unani Medicine, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, National Geophysical Research Institute, National Institute of Nutrition, Indian Immunological Limited, Institute of Genetics and Hospital for Genetic Diseases, Center For Food Technological Research Institute, Central Institute for Medicinal and Aromatic Plants.
Hyderabad Biryani and Hyderabad Haleem with a blend of traditional South Indian, Mughalai, Arabic and Persian cuisine are iconic dishes of India.